- The mother ship.
- Arizona License Plate Society
- An ALPCA region, despite the name.
- Carolina Collectors' Club
- The ALPCA region for North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Garden State Region
- Our neighbor to the northeast, covering New Jersey.
- Heartland Region
- The region for Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska.
Note: This site generates pop-up ads.
- Mid-America Plate Association
- This ALPCA region serves the greater Chicago area.
- Silver State Region
- The region for Nevada.
- Utah - This is the Place Region
- 'Nuff said.
Sites covering all 50 states and/or the world
- Full coverage of U.S., Canadian, and Mexican passenger car plates from 1969 to the present.
- The Francoplaque License Plate Collectors site
- A huge worldwide plate site.
- Mark Goodwin's World License Plates
- Plates from around the world, but only selected plates from the U.S.
- License Plates of the World
- An extensive site with pictures of plates from all over the planet.
- The Plate Shack
- A vast site site with thousands of pictures of U.S. plates.
Sites focused on Mid-Atlantic states
- Everything you ever wanted to know about license plates in the nation's capital.
- The Delaware 3000
- A photo collection of the lowest-numbered Delaware plates in use.
- Erik's Photos
- An impressive collection of D.C. plates, in a photo album format.
- Rick Kretschmer's License Plate Archives
- Extensive coverage of Maryland plate history; also Pennsylvania and North Carolina.
- An attempt to photograph every Maryland organizational and military plate type.
- Jim Moini's License Plates
- Great photo gallery and detailed New Jersey plate history.
- NC Plates
- Some useful info about distinguishing between North Carolina car and truck plates.
- Andrew Pang's License Plate Home Page
- Lots of pics from D.C., Maryland, and Virginia, including current designs and porcelains.
- PA PL8S
- Images of nearly every type of Pennsylvania plate currently in use, plus a few plate history
- PA Plates
- A site that tracks the highest plate numbers issued on all Pennsylvania plate types.
The web pages listed below have much more extensive listings of links to license plate-related web
- Links to other License Plate Websites
- Arranged alphabetically by the collectors' names, with brief descriptions of each site.
- Rick's Clicks
- Organized by the state, country, plate type, or other focus of each site.
- ALPCA Member Web Sites
- May be sorted by either members' names or membership numbers.
(This page is unfortunately restricted to ALPCA members only – user ID and
password are required to access.)